LOUIS XIII BY REMY MARTIN COGNAC WHOLESALE AND BULK SUPPLIERS.
Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Wholesale. The Rémy Martin Louis XIII is truly a special bottle of Cognac. Revered around the world, it’s a showcase of all that’s great about this illustrious Cognac house. This Cognac is created with over 1,200 different eaux-de-vie from the Grande Champagne terroir, some of which are over a century old.
As a Hors d’Age Cognac, the Louis 13 is usually somewhere between an incredible 40 and 100 years old.
Matured within oak Limousin casks, the unequaled blend of grapes are sourced from the first cru of the region. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Wholesale
The beautiful exchange between wood and eaux-de-vie is down to the age of the barrel. Depending on the age of the oak and the speed of the oxidation process, the Louis XIII is formed in a very particular way. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Bulk Distributor
Everything about this Cognac is a work of art. The decanter is made with Baccarat Crystal, and will undoubtedly be the shining star of your collection.
The legacy of Louis XIII by Rémy Martin is iconic. The flask design is based upon that which was found on
The flask design is based upon that which was found on the site of the battle of Jarnac, which took place in 1569. A combination of its age-old Baccarat glass decanter dating back to the 16th century, alongside its earthly blending process which began in 1874, makes for a complex Cognac with a pervading reputation. It is sure to endure well into the future. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Bulk Export
If you want to follow in some illustrious footsteps of Louis XIII fans, Winston Churchill celebrated his election win with it in 1951, and Queen Elizabeth II was served it in her visit to Versailles Palace (near Paris, France) on her visit in 1957. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Distributor
HOW DO YOU DRINK A LOUIS XIII COGNAC?
With this luxurious blend, it is all in the little details: so sip slowly and meditatively, taking in each drop as it passes your lips. Take about 2 or 3 cl into a crystal balloon glass, and then hold the glass in the palm of your hand. You want to warm the liquid slightly and then leave it to sit at room temperature for around 10 minutes. It is at this point that you can begin your sensory journey: first taking in its amber color, then its aroma, then finally the taste.
WHY IS LOUIS XIII COGNAC SO EXPENSIVE?
Heritage and expertise passed down from generation to generation is what makes the Louis XIII such a coveted blend. Each cellarmaker reserves their finest eaux-de-vie, creating a refined Cognac that is unique; glimmering with each turn of a new era.
Simply a stunning Cognac.
HOW IS LOUIS XIII COGNAC MADE?
As one of the world’s largest producers of Cognac, Rémy Martin has spent over three centuries perfecting their craftsmanship to produce Fine Champagne blends.
Established in 1724, the combination of eaux-de-vies from the Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne crus makes for one of the finest quality cognacs due to the nature of the chalky soil.
The Rémy Martin brand has become particularly notorious among musicians in the rap music genre, with many artists including its blends in their songs such as Fetty Wap and Robin Thicke. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Bulk Export
The current cellarmaster is Baptiste Loiseau, the youngest that Rémy Martin has ever seen. Originally appointed as deputy cellarmaster in 2011, he joined the exclusive realm of Cognac and became Cellarmaster at just 34 years old. He is responsible for setting aside an eaux-de-vie to his successors in the next century for future blends of the Louis XIII.
LIMITED EDITIONS OF LOUIS XIII :
Rémy Martin are famed for reinventing the Louis XIII. There have been a series of highly anticipated limited edition bottles which all tell their own tale:
- These include Le Salmanazar which is the world’s largest nine-litre bottle decanter
- The Time Collection which are a selection of cognacs that have all witnessed important events in Remy Martin’s history. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Bulk Export
- There is also the Louis XIII Legacy, which was announced in 2017 in homage to its various cellarmakers.
- L’Odyssée d’un Roi is the product of a luxurious collaboration with top French fashion label Hermès. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Bulk Distributor
- The Rare Cask 42,6 has a slightly higher alcohol content and a fantastic intensity of tasting notes. Louis XIII by Remy Martin Cognac Wholesale
- There is also the Louis XIII Black Pearl Edition, which is a special limited edition.
- In keeping with the philosophy that the Louis XIII is a mastery of time and legacy, Rémy Martin collaborated with Pharrell Williams to create a song titled “100 Years”, touching on the effect of human activity and climate change on the earth. As the Louis XIII takes a century to mature, it which will be locked in the vaults of Rémy Martin and played in 2117.
Submit your review