Refined Corn Oil wholesale and suppliers.
Refined Corn Oil Suppliers. Refined Corn Oil, is rich in essential fatty acids i.e. omega 3 and omega 6 which our body can not produce but are essential to keep blood pressure in control as well as for the shine in your skin and hair. It also helps in reducing LDL cholesterol level. Corn oil is rich in thiamin and Vitamin B as well. Refined Corn Oil for Sale
Because of its high smoke point corn oil is ideal for deep frying as well. Refined Corn Oil, refined and packed at our state-of-the-art refinery brings you corn oil in its most natural form. Refined Corn Oil Wholesale
Corn oil means the oil, extracted from the gram of clean and sound seeds of Zea mays Linn. Fam. Graniniae, refined. It is free from rancidity, suspended or other foreign matter, separated water, added coloring or flavoring substances or mineral oil. It conforms to the following standards. Refined Corn Oil Suppliers
Refined Corn oil is a liquid oil suitable for cooking, baking, frying, in making margarine or our refined corn oil can be bottled as a general purpose oil especially for products high in poly-unsaturated fatty acids. We export this oil worldwide using customized shipping procedures. Refined Corn Oil Wholesale
Zema Resources sell this high quality oil at very affordable price, we follow a strict procurement procedure that make sure all our partners meet all food and health requirement in place. We sell refined corn oil in 1L, 2L, 5L, 10L and different packaging options can be arranged upon request. Below are some useful details on the specifications. However, you can contact us not for more details.
We are a dependable brand, affianced in selling refined and crude Corn Oil across the boundaries. Refined Corn Oil Suppliers
Specifications for Refined Corn Oil :
- Relative density 0.917-0.925
- Refractive index (at 40oC) (at 25oC) 1.4650-1.4680 1.4740 1.4700
- Humidity and volatile substances (Max) 0.20% at 105 0C
- Insoluble impurities including corn seed germ (Max) 0.50%
Saponification value (mg potassium hydroxide / g oil) 187 193
- Unsaponifiable matters (g / kg) max 15.0
- Soap content (max) 0. 005%
- Total acidity as oleic acid (max) 0.3%
- Acid value (mg potassium hydroxide / g oil) max 0.6
- Peroxide value (ml equivalent active oxygen/ kg oil) max 10.0
- Iodine value (Wijs method) 103- 128 Acid %
- Caproic acid (C0:6)
- None Caprylic acid (C0:8)
- None Capric acid (C0:10)
- None Lauric acid (C0:10)
- None 0.3 Myristic acid (C0:14)
- None 0.3 Palmitic acid (C0:16) 8.6 16.5
- Palmitoleic acid (C1:16)
- None 0.5 Heptadecenoic acid (C0:17)
- None 0.1 Heptadecenoic acid (C1:17)
- None 0.1 Stearic acid (C0:18)
- None 3.3 Oleic acid (C1:18) 20.0-42.2
- Linoleic acid (C2:18) 34.0-65.5
- Linoleic acid (C3:18) None- 2.0
- Arachidic acid (C0:20) 0.3-1.0
- Gadoleic acid (C1:20) 0.2-0.6
- Eicosadienoic acid (C2:20)
- None-0.1 Behenic acid None- 0.5
- Bihenic None 0.5
- Erucic acid (C1:22)
- None 0.3 Docosadienoic (C2:22)
- None Lignorceric acid (C0:24) None 0.5 Nev
Storage conditions; Packed: unopened in cool dry and dark environment. Refined Corn Oil Suppliers
Bulk: dark, stainless steel tanks, max 30 degrees Celsius and loading in a clean tank.
- Package and Storage :
Shelf life Packed – 2 years after date of production (proper storage recommended).
Bulk – 1 year after date of production, after proper storage.
Packaging Packed – Bottles (PET), cans (HDPE).
Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC), flexi-bag, tank-container and tank-car.
|Liter||Bottles||Cartons/ 20 ft container||Cartons/ 40 ft container|
Submit your review