Cashew Nuts wholesale and suppliers.
Cashew Nuts manufacturers. Organic raw cashews are delicious for snacking on!. The taste is identical to raw cashews, but these are certified organic by CCOF. Organic cashews are rich in protein, antioxidants, and heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. Cashew Nuts Bulk Suppliers
How To Enjoy Organic Cashews :
Our organic raw cashews are ready to be eaten straight out of the bag! They have a mild nutty taste that is delicious all on its own, or atop salads and soups. Mix these raw cashews with granola or yogurt for a yummy snack, or toss them with stir-fries and other dishes. Cashew Nuts Wholesale
Our Registered Dietitian’s Top Pick :
Our Registered Dietitian and Health Nut always has raw organic cashews on hand, as they are a perfect way to boost the protein content of a stir fry and add in healthy fats to your eating routine. Another one of her favorite ways to enjoy cashews is to make cashew cream, which creates the ideal consistency for dressings, soups, or sauces. Making cashew cream is simple: cover the cashews in water, let them sit in the refrigerator overnight, drain most of the liquid, and then whip the cashews in a blender or food processor for a wonderful creamy texture and taste. Cashew Nuts manufacturers
Health Benefits Of Organic Cashews :
Like most nuts, organic cashews are rich in protein, dietary fiber, and antioxidants. They contain less fat than most other nut varieties, and nearly 75% of it is heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. In particular, raw cashews are an excellent source of oleic acid, the same “good” fat found in olive oil. Research shows that increasing your intake of oleic acid can protect your heart. Cashew Nuts manufacturers
Organic cashews are a great nutritional addition to your diet because they are also rich in essential minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium. Studies indicate that eating nuts like these ones may help reduce the risk for chronic conditions such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. This is because nuts are packed with protective nutrients like unsaturated fats, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. Cashew Nuts for Sale in Bulk
cashew nuts in bulk quantity Now Available In Single Serve Packaging!
- Contactless & Safe Snacking – whether you are sharing or eating on your own, the individual packaging limits the number of touchpoints.
- Portion Control – Single serving size to help balance out our daily nutritional needs
- Grab and Go! – wherever you may travel, take a little bag of snacks on the way
Raw cashews are a satisfying and nutritious snack. These nuts are high in protein, fiber and healthy fats. We love adding these tasty raw cashews to rice dishes and curries for an extra bite of protein and flavor. They are unsalted, huge and delicious for snacking or cooking. Cashew Nuts manufacturers
4 Surprising Health Benefits Of Raw Cashew nuts :
1) Heart Health: The fat content found in cashews is predominantly heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. This type of “good” fat can reduce LDL cholesterol levels when it is used to replace saturated fat in the diet. Cashew Nuts for Sale in Bulk
2) Antioxidant Defense: Cashews are also chock-full of powerful antioxidants, which could play an important role in their heart-protective benefits. They are an especially rich source of the fat-soluble antioxidant Vitamin E, which can protect your body against toxins.
3) Aids Weight Loss: Making nuts a regular part of your diet can also fend off weight gain. Studies suggest that frequent nut consumption is associated with a reduced risk for weight gain. Swap out processed snacks for a handful of nuts the next time hunger strikes. Cashew Nuts for Sale in Bulk
4) Good Source of Minerals: Cashews are a plentiful source of minerals like iron, magnesium and phosphorus. They also contain small amounts of zinc, potassium and selenium. A serving of cashews can help you get more essential minerals in your diet. Cashew Nuts Wholesale